LLM Degree in Public Law: McGill, UofT, Osgoode or UBC?

Régis Lateur

Régis Lateur
  • Law Student

Hi!

In short, this fall I'll be starting my last year of law school in Quebec. Afterwards, before starting the Quebec Bar School, I'd like to spend a year completing an LLM degree at McGill, UofT, Osgoode or UBC during which I'd want to take advanced courses in public law (mainly administrative and constitutional law) as well as a 1-2 introductory courses in private common law (e.g. torts). 

Knowing the above, I was wondering whether someone had any insight on the pros and cons of McGill's, UofT's, Osgoode's and/or UBC's LLM programme? By the way, I'm perfectly fine with providing some more information on myself (personal background, motivations for doing an LLM, career aspirations, etc.) if it can be of help. 

Thanks!

Edited by Régis Lateur