How do I get Quicklaw to stop logging me out all the time?

GoWestYoungMan

GoWestYoungMan
  • Articling Student

Quicklaw always wants to log me out very quickly, and will do so automatically unless I notice and tell it not to. Which is a problem when I've got multiple QL tabs open - once it logs you out on one, you're logged out on all of them.

Is there some settings panel where I can get it to stop doing this (I've looked for one, but can't find it thus far)? Or is this just the curse of Quicklaw?

• LOL 1

GoWestYoungMan
  • Articling Student

I would if I could, believe me - QL has access to some tribunals' decisions I need to use that WL/CanLii doesn't have.

easttowest
  • Lawyer
43 minutes ago, GoWestYoungMan said:

I would if I could, believe me - QL has access to some tribunals' decisions I need to use that WL/CanLii doesn't have.

Sometimes Tribunals have their own sites with all of their decisions posted somewhere. Maybe see if that exists. 

• Like 1