McGill Application

dogsandwatermelon

dogsandwatermelon
  • Applicant

Hi there, slightly confused by McGill's application. It was intended to open yesterday (sept 15) however the only option I see is Graduate Studies. This may be a dumb question, but if I'm attempting to apply to the JD program, do I select the graduate studies option? Or is the JD option just not available yet? I don't see anywhere under the graduate studies tab to specify the JD or to input LSAT info etc. Thanks in advance!

GreyDude
  • Law Student

No.  Law at McGill (and elsewhere) is a professional undergraduate program (they also have a graduate program, but it’s different and leads to a second law degree). I also noticed that the portal didn’t have the ‘Law’ option yesterday. I can only assume they had a technical problem that will soon be solved (maybe already is).

If you’re very concerned, you could always write to admissions and ask. They are always quite friendly and helpful.