fall 2021- class format?

curious8

curious8
  • Law Student

Hi! when will we know if the classes will be online or in person or hybrid?  have not received any official statement yet, do upper years have any idea/info? 

Dussy
  • Law Student
5 minutes ago, curious8 said:

Hi! when will we know if the classes will be online or in person or hybrid?  have not received any official statement yet, do upper years have any idea/info? 

They told us in April they were planning on being in person but we have not heard anything official yet. Hopefully we will get something concrete soon.

curious8
  • Law Student
1 minute ago, Dussy said:

They told us in April they were planning on being in person but we have not heard anything official yet. Hopefully we will get something concrete soon.

yeah, that announcement was also made before the third lockdown. Some other law schools have shared their plans, so I am just wondering if Queens will follow suit. 

King of Queens
  • Law Student

I really hope its in-person, we are in a good area and hopefully most of us will be fully vaxxed by then. Seeing so many Toronto schools going almost entirely online makes me worried but thats probably just due to their geographic situation.

Edited by King of Queens

Ben
  • Law Student
21 minutes ago, King of Queens said:

I really hope its in-person, we are in a good area and hopefully most of us will be fully vaxxed by then. Seeing so many Toronto schools going almost entirely online makes me worried but thats probably just due to their geographic situation.

Did Ryerson follow Osgoode? U of T just told its students to plan to be in person.

• 2 weeks later...
Major_Agnostic
  • Articling Student

At the end of May, I spoke with an admin higher-up (don’t want to name) and they said that they’re trying to go for 100% normal, aka no masks or distancing of any kind. They sounded pretty optimistic, so cling to that!

• Like 4

Stacci
  • Law Student

Orientation leaders were notified a couple of days ago to expect to be doing it in-person. I also talked to a higher-up today (following @Major_Agnostic, I won't name names) and they were talking about seeing everyone in-person in the fall. So it's looking pretty good!

• Like 3

QueensDenning
  • Articling Student

ITS OFFICIAL: Queen's will be 100% in person for the next school year. Email by the Dean sent out a minute ago. No option for online. 

• Like 1

Major_Agnostic
  • Articling Student

I’ll just add that, as always, this is subject to public health requirements, but yes; in-person it is!

• Like 1