Chances? CGPA- 3.97, L2/B2- 3.98, LSAT- 165, Osgoode / UofT

lawstudent22

lawstudent22
  • Applicant

Hi!

I'm aiming to get into Osgoode or UofT, and I was wondering what your thoughts are?

I have fair ECs (executive of a community-based club at my uni, had past research experience but short-lived, on-campus leadership job, otherwise just general stuff (ex. tutoring, non-profit volunteering etc)) but my problem is reference letters. I have one good reference from an employer but because of covid, I had a hard time making connections with profs. How important are reference letters to Osgoode (I know UofT doesn't require them) given my stats?

I'm also planning on re-taking the lsat again but as of now, 165 is my score.

Any input would be much appreciated!

Edited by lawstudent22
clarifying softs

WiseGhost
  • Law Student

In at Osgoode with a decent shot at UofT. As for reference letters, just ask profs whose classes you did well in. They understand the covid situation and they'll likely give you a decent (if formulaic letter). References usually don't matter too much either.