2021 Transfer Thread

TimHortonsCup

TimHortonsCup
  • Law Student

Starting this thread for all transfer applicants for this year, feel free to post grades/gpa and where you got into. Im trying to transfer from BC to any Ontario school other than uoft with a B average, heard nothing yet so far.

Goodluck to everyone! 

lawyerliar
  • Law Student

Goodluck, I hope you hear back soon. I just transferred over to Oz if anyone wants to connect.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

beepboop
  • Articling Student

Congrats!! @lawyerliar

Waiting to hear back from a few schools. Really hoping to hear in the next week or so, the waiting game is too much. 😖

• Like 2

Ssssssssss
  • Law Student

I was accepted to transfer to UAlberta a few weeks back. Good luck! 

• Thanks 1

lawyerliar
  • Law Student
17 hours ago, beepboop said:

Congrats!! @lawyerliar

Waiting to hear back from a few schools. Really hoping to hear in the next week or so, the waiting game is too much. 😖

Fingers crossed for you! 

johnny.rahmbo
  • Law Student

Still nothing from Oz and Queens. Have basically given up hope for Oz because people have been accepted already and i cant imagine there many more spots. I have hope for Queens but as the days go on, im more inclined to just stay where im at. If i receive no word by the end of next week i'll likely commit to staying because of 2L OCI application preparation and course registration. 

Had an A- (mid 80s) in 1L. 

Edited by johnny.rahmbo
  • Like 2

sweetpotato
  • Law Student

Still waiting to hear from a few schools as well, but I would be interested to see if anyone has heard from Windsor yet!

TimHortonsCup
  • Law Student

I haven't seen anyone post that they've heard back from Windsor, Queens, Western, Ottawa yet.

Leafs47
  • Law Student

Just got an update from Windsor, unfortunately I was rejected. Best of luck to everyone! 

TimHortonsCup
  • Law Student

Rejected from Windsor today. Also waitlisted at Oz.

Edited by TimHortonsCup