Chances? cgpa : 3.74 B2 : 3.94 LSAT : 157

lawstudent99

lawstudent99
  • Applicant

I am planning on rewriting my LSAT. My ecs and LORs are pretty average. I have been working at the superior courthouse for about a year as a clerk! I am looking to apply everywhere in Ontario and would really like to know what my chances are like in ontario universities and other schools in canada as well!

theroaringbadger
  • Law School Admit
19 minutes ago, lawstudent99 said:

I am planning on rewriting my LSAT. My ecs and LORs are pretty average. I have been working at the superior courthouse for about a year as a clerk! I am looking to apply everywhere in Ontario and would really like to know what my chances are like in ontario universities and other schools in canada as well!

Good news your grades are damn good. With your grades and experience, and your LSAT I could see you at Dal, UWO, queens, ottawa, likely Vic and maybe OZ. You should have a lot to write about regarding your academics and clerkship- combined with your motivation for law school. It’s not like your lsat is bad. It’s on the lower end for acceptance I would say but with your grades and experience I wouldn’t worry too much