Accepted to TRU 2023

boynamedcrow
Renerik
Message added by Renerik,

Posts in this topic should be restricted to confirming your acceptance and including your stats. Quick clarifying questions to a post are permitted but any other type of post or discussion will be deleted. 

LShopeful
  • Applicant

Got the good news Thursday !! GPA: A, LSAT: 158. Applied general. Work experience as a financial planner. Strong PS and references.  I applied to law school ten years ago and didn’t get in because of weak LSAT. 

• Like 1

Momba2013
  • Applicant
On 11/5/2022 at 3:16 PM, legallyblonde20 said:

Accepted Wednesday! GPA: 3.7 - LSAT 161. 

Congrats!!! When did your application get completed? I have similar stats to you so I'm wondering the turnaround time as everything was just completed today on my file.

• Renerik pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...
legallyblonde20
  • Applicant
On 11/7/2022 at 11:47 AM, Momba2013 said:

Congrats!!! When did your application get completed? I have similar stats to you so I'm wondering the turnaround time as everything was just completed today on my file.

I applied with my full application including references and statements on September 1st. 

Heisenberg45
  • Law School Admit

I think I got in?

on the application portal it says Decision made: Seat offered

can anyone confirm?

access applicant 

Tru Grade: A- 

LSAT:162

Edited by Heisenberg45

Tenacious
  • Law Student

Just got the call an hour ago (11:19 MST) 

Applied regular and went complete October 18th 

163 LSAT

3.8 L60

So excited, probably accepting

Edited by Tenacious

damigan
  • Law School Admit

Status changed to “Seat Offered” and got the call today!

cGPA: 3.87, L20: 4.17 (TRU assigned A+) 

LSAT: 161

Applied regular and went complete Oct. 26th. Have until January 12th to accept! 

Daybyday_
  • Applicant

Accepted today!

TRU Assigned Grade: A-

I truly can't believe this as this was my THIRD CYCLE, but my first cycle applying early!

• Like 2

eli1234
  • Applicant
27 minutes ago, Daybyday_ said:

Accepted today!

TRU Assigned Grade: A-

I truly can't believe this as this was my THIRD CYCLE, but my first cycle applying early!

Congratulations!! When did you apply/when did your application go complete?

KDaddy
  • Undergrad

Just got the call. 3.6/3.62 L20/B20 - depending how you calculate it. Assigned an A- on the portal. 163 LSAT. All documents were received on November 10th.

Does anyone know how much money it costs to accept the offer and where we do this on/at? Might just pay the deposit and see if other schools get back to me 🙂

Lawguy14
  • Law Student

Got the email this morning!

L2 - 3.85 (A)

LSAT - 162

1 hour ago, KDaddy said:

Just got the call. 3.6/3.62 L20/B20 - depending how you calculate it. Assigned an A- on the portal. 163 LSAT. All documents were received on November 10th.

Does anyone know how much money it costs to accept the offer and where we do this on/at? Might just pay the deposit and see if other schools get back to me 🙂

$500

Daybyday_
  • Applicant
2 hours ago, eli1234 said:

Congratulations!! When did you apply/when did your application go complete?

I applied October 31st - everything was received by November 7th.

The last two years I applied closer to the February 1st date.

• Ryn changed the title to Accepted to TRU 2023
  • 1 month later...
bandmanrill
  • Applicant

Received the call this afternoon. L2 probably 3.8ish (82.5% on UBC standards with some transfer credits carrying over), 163 LSAT. Had my application was submitted by November 1st. Sent my final transcripts Jan 6 2023. Really grateful. Will be waiting to see what other options are available.

silverelves
  • Applicant

Accepted around 3:15PM! Got a phone call with ID "T.R.U." so it was pretty clear that it wasn't spam hahaha

TRU Grade: A-

LSAT: 162

Applied regular on October 8th- work experience in a courthouse, volunteered in undergrad in clubs and wrote our undergrad moot court case. Strong PS and references, talked about diversity lol

Edited by silverelves

dcmarks
  • Applicant

Accepted today at around 7:00pm EST!

TRU Grade: A

LSAT: 159 

Applied regular category, I have work experience in a law firm, volunteer with the Red Cross and animal shelters, research experience and TA'd for a few years

Completed my undergraduate in criminology and law at UOttawa and I am finishing my Masters in Criminology and Criminal Justice Policy at the University of Guelph.

Applied November 1st.

Good Luck Everyone! 

• Like 1

Got the call yesterday around 3pm. 

TRU Grade: A

LSAT: 172

minimal work experience, just some part time and volunteer work

futurelawyer98
  • Applicant
17 hours ago, silverelves said:

Accepted around 3:15PM! Got a phone call with ID "T.R.U." so it was pretty clear that it wasn't spam hahaha

TRU Grade: A-

LSAT: 162

Applied regular on October 8th- work experience in a courthouse, volunteered in undergrad in clubs and wrote our undergrad moot court case. Strong PS and references, talked about diversity lol

Congratulations! When do you have to accept the offer by?

silverelves
  • Applicant
2 hours ago, futurelawyer98 said:

Congratulations! When do you have to accept the offer by?

Thank you! February 13th! 🙂

• Like 1

accepted on the 16th via email, they tried to call me a number of times but i was in a meeting and couldn't pick up 

assigned grade (A) lsat (174) 

they also offered me a $5000 scholarship, which was super cool!

• Like 1