Chance me? — 3.6/4.3, 169

backtomac

backtomac
  • Applicant

I'm a 3rd year with approx. a 3.55/4.3 gpa with no drops (i dont think i get drops as a 3rd year)

169 LSAT

lmk if any other info is relevant, thank you!

missdemeanour
  • Law School Admit

I was accepted this morning with slightly similar stats (3.25/4.0, 172 LSAT). 

I'm also a resident of Atlantic Canada which gave me an advantage.  I'm not sure if that applies to you or not.

backtomac
  • Applicant
5 minutes ago, missdemeanour said:

I'm also a resident of Atlantic Canada which gave me an advantage.  I'm not sure if that applies to you or not.

Congrats! Did you take the october lsat by chance? im not a resident of atlantic canada 🙂

backtomac
  • Applicant
11 minutes ago, missdemeanour said:

Also when did you apply btw?

missdemeanour
  • Law School Admit
11 minutes ago, backtomac said:

Congrats! Did you take the october lsat by chance? im not a resident of atlantic canada 🙂

Thank you! No, I took it twice in June and August.

I applied about two weeks ago but only uploaded the last of my supporting documents yesterday.

• Like 1

backtomac
  • Applicant
1 minute ago, missdemeanour said:

Thank you! No, I took it twice in June and August.

I applied about two weeks ago but only uploaded the last of my supporting documents yesterday.

Thanks so much for the info! Sorry for all the questions but about what time did you get accepted? it seems like everyone is getting accepted around the same time in the morning lol

missdemeanour
  • Law School Admit
7 minutes ago, backtomac said:

Thanks so much for the info! Sorry for all the questions but about what time did you get accepted? it seems like everyone is getting accepted around the same time in the morning lol

No problem! It was around 10am that I got the first acceptance email, receiving the official letter of acceptance almost two hours later.

• Thanks 1