Confirmation of Application Osgoode

sillybilly

sillybilly
  • Law School Admit

I still have not received an email from Osgoode confirming receipt of my application. I’ve seen lots of people post about receiving it. When should I be worried?

ParalegalTOLawyer
  • Applicant

I just received mine yesterday, so I wouldn't worry, you should receive it within the next couple of days.

Chewy
  • Law School Admit

I received mine a few days ago. I opened the email and the first word I saw was "congratulations". Heart started racing before reading the rest of the sentence, congratulating me on completing my application.

• Like 2

PackerLaw
  • Law School Admit

No need to worry. Their email went to my junk last year and I contacted them in January because I hadn't received anything and they just sent it to me again. If you don't receive it in the next week or two, you can reach out via email to have it resent.