Chance me please! L2: 3.3 LSAT: 169 (REAPPLICANT)

Elle_Woods77

Elle_Woods77
  • Law School Admit

Hi all! I applied for the last admission cycle with a 3.3 L2 and 161 LSAT score. Ended with rejections all around. I studied harder than I ever have and just got a 169 on the Nov LSAT. I’m still in shock. But I’m wondering if that LSAT score is enough of a safety net for my application this year? I have decent EC’s (community service-learning certificate alongside my degree, part-time job as a secretary through undergrad, summer position with the community service-learning department, and 5 volunteer placements through undergrad - one that I kept long term)

U of A is my top school and I don’t want to risk getting a lower score on the Jan LSAT if that’s what will determine me getting in. 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!! 

EDIT: the deadline to register for the Jan LSAT is tomorrow

Edited by Elle_Woods77

• Elle_Woods77 changed the title to Chance me please! L2: 3.3 LSAT: 169 (REAPPLICANT)
Lilbb19
  • Articling Student

Check the admitted applicant profile here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-u9luOkViBOYVM2bWFMcmJNcUpOZVBZY0lsTVpyOGRIaGFR/view?resourcekey=0-HmKCZRYcwwdh8Mm1BUgAew. This year 1 student was admitted with a 3.2 and 167-169 range LSAT. You have a fairly decent chance id say. Youll definitely get in somewhere this year if you applied broadly.

Elle_Woods77
  • Law School Admit
4 hours ago, Lilbb19 said:

Check the admitted applicant profile here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-u9luOkViBOYVM2bWFMcmJNcUpOZVBZY0lsTVpyOGRIaGFR/view?resourcekey=0-HmKCZRYcwwdh8Mm1BUgAew. This year 1 student was admitted with a 3.2 and 167-169 range LSAT. You have a fairly decent chance id say. Youll definitely get in somewhere this year if you applied broadly.

Yes I’ve been going through the last few years of admitted applicant profiles. Still nerve-wracking since my L2 gpa is far lower than most of those that are accepted. Got my fingers crossed, hoping to get through the agony of waiting! 

JohnsonWest
  • Lawyer
1 hour ago, Elle_Woods77 said:

Yes I’ve been going through the last few years of admitted applicant profiles. Still nerve-wracking since my L2 gpa is far lower than most of those that are accepted. Got my fingers crossed, hoping to get through the agony of waiting! 

excellent work on that LSAT!