How does queens determine your B20

powerpuff

powerpuff
  • Applicant

Hi, how does Queens determine your best 2 years? What if you took 4 classes in a semester instead of 5? At UBC anything over 3 courses is considered full-time. Would they just take the 4 semesters for your best two years including the semesters with 4 classes? 

Also do they determine your best two years as september to April? What if you did one semester in the fall to graduate would that not count as half a year? 

Edited by powerpuff

strugglebubble
  • Law Student

Anything above 4 classes per semester is a full course load for Queen's. Your B2 is based on your best 2 full years, so September-April. They do not take into account single semesters in their calculations, so your fall semester wouldn't count!

• 2 weeks later...
Bobby S
  • Applicant

I m in 4th year , finishing 7th semester and winter’23 will be my last semester. Will Queen count my 7th semester  in calculating L2?

strugglebubble
  • Law Student

If they don't accept you by May, they will add your 6th and 7th semesters into your B2. Before then, your B2 will be assessed on your best 2/3 years. Usually by May there are a few seats left, but the majority of people will get waitlisted. A strong final year could help you get one of those last few seats or move off the waitlist faster.

• Like 1

Bobby S
  • Applicant

Thanks 

As per OLSAS my

-B 2/3 is 3.58. 

-3rd (10 courses) year was 3.8. 

-Summer ‘22 (4 courses) were also 3.8. 

-Fall’22 is expected 3.8. 

-LSAT is 165. 

Does my stats match Queens expectations this year?