LSAT Prep Materials, Free to a Good Home

GreyDude

GreyDude
  • Law Student

I have a smattering of slightly used LSAT prep books, which I will donate to anyone in the Montreal area (or who can arrange to pick them up from here). Preference will be given to low income individuals and people who'll promise to pass the materials on again, if possible, after they have used them.

Everything is slightly marked up, but since I decided that I would pass them along shortly after starting to use them, the marks aren't extensive for the most part.

I have...

• The Powerscore Logic Games Bible (2022)
  • The Manhattan Prep "Five Pound Book of LSAT Drills"
  • 2 volumes of the Official Preptest Books published by LSAC (there might be a third volume on my desk at work).

All are in good condition, all were used, none are pristine.

Someone gave me access to free LSAT prep resources this fall, which made it possible (along with these materials) to get a good score. I'm passing along the favour.

DM me if interested.

• Like 2