Accepted to Western 2023

spikesp
Ryn
Message added by Ryn,

Posts in this topic should be restricted to confirming your acceptance and including your stats. Quick clarifying questions to a post are permitted but any other type of post or discussion will be deleted. 

chefcm
  • Applicant
19 hours ago, grassfedcow0231 said:

Did anyone who applied in the access category get in today?

Applied Access and accepted yesterday:

CGPA 3.64
L2 3.69
LSAT 167

I spoke about how I didn't receive ADHD accommodations throughout undergrad and how I'm currently working at a law firm in my PS so maybe that helped?

Edited by chefcm

• 1 month later...
Yenni
  • Applicant

No offers since December 21? Many other programs have sent out second rounds. Anyone know when western typically sends out next round?

• Like 1

msephora
  • Law School Admit
1 hour ago, Yenni said:

No offers since December 21? Many other programs have sent out second rounds. Anyone know when western typically sends out next round?

According to this forum, last year they sent out offers on Dec 20, Jan 21, Feb 25, April 11, and May 5 (I didn’t record past this). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yenni
  • Applicant
8 minutes ago, backtomac said:

Congrats! L2?

18 minutes ago, langleyboy17 said:

Admitted this morning!

cGPA:3.39

LSAT: 161

Can I ask how you were notified?

cowtownballplayer
  • Applicant

Accepted today. Had a 3.8low last 2 OLSAS if you count last semester as a year for the GPA calculation. 160 LSAT. Decent extracurriculars.  No email, just portal.

• Like 1

Rara22
  • Applicant
3 hours ago, DicedIce said:

Accepted this morning via the portal, no email yet

cGPA: 3.78 (OLSAS)

LSAT: 168

Was this LSAT score on file or was it after the Jan 2023 lsat? Just tryna figure out when they notify people who wrote the Jan 2023 Lsat! Thanks in advance! 

• Like 1

petitepawlaw
  • Law School Admit

Accepted this morning! Was updated through the portal, but just received the email this 20 minutes ago. 

Rough LSAT at 151, but strong extracurriculars, 3.7 cgpa and an applicant in the discretionary category!

• Like 3

DicedIce
  • Law Student
5 hours ago, Rara22 said:

Was this LSAT score on file or was it after the Jan 2023 lsat? Just tryna figure out when they notify people who wrote the Jan 2023 Lsat! Thanks in advance! 

On file!

PackerLaw
  • Law School Admit

Accepted this evening! Got an email and then checked the portal. 

cGPA: 3.6, LSAT: 159 (highest - October), Master's degree (GPA 3.9/4.0). Not sure about L2 for undergrad as I didn't take 5 courses in fourth year due to EC/work commitments. 

Lot's of ECs in undergrad, president and vp of two different clubs, student government every year, and member of several clubs/conferences. 

First A of the cycle. Still going to wait to hear from others before deciding!

Good luck all!

legal fairy
  • Law Student

Accepted yesterday morning!

CGPA : 4.0 Lsat : 160 

Currently completing my MA, lots of ECs and volunteer experience 

Good luck everyone !

• Ryn pinned this topic
Mr. Blue
  • Applicant

Accepted on February 3rd!

cGPA: 3.7 LSAT: 160 Pretty strong ECs (two years of professional experience in legal adjacent field) and LORs

• 2 weeks later...