File completed?

legally-brunette462

legally-brunette462
  • Law School Admit

Does anyone know when I might be able to expect a decision? My uozone status changed from “under evaluation” to “file is now complete” yesterday afternoon…

Edited by legally-brunette462

• 3 weeks later...

As a 1L student at University of Ottawa, I know decisions are released anywhere between December until May - June.  "under evaluation" to "file is now complete" I believe means that the university has all the required documentation, transcripts, etc. They are still in the process of reviewing and will let you know soon when a decision is reached. Best of luck!  Really love it here in Ottawa🙂

Edited by olala14

legally-brunette462
  • Law School Admit

I ended up hearing back from them yesterday and I am now admitted! 

• Like 2

ditiae
  • Law School Admit

did anyone’s date and status change yesterday? (for example, date changed from 2022-11-08 to 2023-01-10 and the text below ‘under evaluation’ changed to ‘your file is now complete.’ just curious haha

rcvry300996
  • Applicant
On 1/11/2023 at 7:35 PM, ditiae said:

did anyone’s date and status change yesterday? (for example, date changed from 2022-11-08 to 2023-01-10 and the text below ‘under evaluation’ changed to ‘your file is now complete.’ just curious haha

Yes! Mine did that on January 10th, still not sure why or what it means...

• 3 weeks later...
lemonlife47
  • Applicant

Has anyone had any further updates? Mine changed to 01-18-23 file complete and haven’t heard anything since. Hoping for good news!

• 2 weeks later...
Canlawforumuser123
  • Applicant

Hi everyone! Yesterday I checked the portal and the status with the 'under evaluation' message dated 12/2022 changed to 'Your file is now complete' dated yesterday (02/21/2023). 

Wondering what this means? Is this going to a potential acceptance/waitlist/rejection next or not? Glad to hear any feedback from y'all! Thanks

Law_Hopeful
  • Applicant
23 minutes ago, Canlawforumuser123 said:

Hi everyone! Yesterday I checked the portal and the status with the 'under evaluation' message dated 12/2022 changed to 'Your file is now complete' dated yesterday (02/21/2023). 

Wondering what this means? Is this going to a potential acceptance/waitlist/rejection next or not? Glad to hear any feedback from y'all! Thanks

My file has been complete since January 31st. I have not heard anything yet :(

lawstudentss
  • Applicant

mine has also said file complete since December 😞  I dont think its updated with my fall grades yet. I wonder if i should call?

backtomac
  • Applicant
25 minutes ago, lawstudentss said:

mine has also said file complete since December 😞  I dont think its updated with my fall grades yet. I wonder if i should call?

Let us know what they say, I’m in the same situation  

stargirlxo
  • Law School Admit

Hi everyone,  my file says “under evaluation” and that they’ve received all my preliminary documents (dated Nov. 8th). However I re wrote the LSAT on Nov 11th so should I be worried that they haven’t gotten my score yet? I did indicate on OLSAS that I was writing again in November & it seems that all other schools I applied to updated with the new score. 

manitoba174
  • Law School Admit

Not sure if this is helpful, but my file went complete and then changed to admitted the following day.

flertalgerdal1
  • Applicant

Second date change for me "Last update: 2023-02-28"

Prior to that it was 2023-01-03

Submitted application in October. Not sure if it means anything... this waiting is k-i-l-l-i-n-g me, though. 

Sundin13
  • Applicant
20 hours ago, flertalgerdal1 said:

Submitted application in October. Not sure if it means anything... this waiting is k-i-l-l-i-n-g me, though. 

Exact same thing happened to me!  Hoping for the best!

• Like 1

flertalgerdal1
  • Applicant
1 hour ago, Sundin13 said:

Exact same thing happened to me!  Hoping for the best!

Fingers crossed for you, friend!!

ng5492022
  • Law School Admit
23 hours ago, flertalgerdal1 said:

Same here! Fingers crossed! 

• Like 1

Monophobia
  • Law Student
On 2/28/2023 at 2:35 PM, flertalgerdal1 said:

Exact same thing happened to me. No status change from "Under Evaluation" but underneath the date and message changed.

• Like 1