File completed?

legally-brunette462

Octoprophet
  • Law School Admit
1 minute ago, Monophobia said:

Exact same thing happened to me. No status change from "Under Evaluation" but underneath the date and message changed.

Mine is the exact same, the dated changed on the 27th of February but still says "Under Evaluation" unfortunately. 

Naj
  • Law Student
On 2/22/2023 at 1:58 PM, stargirlxo said:

Hi everyone,  my file says “under evaluation” and that they’ve received all my preliminary documents (dated Nov. 8th). However I re wrote the LSAT on Nov 11th so should I be worried that they haven’t gotten my score yet? I did indicate on OLSAS that I was writing again in November & it seems that all other schools I applied to updated with the new score

I believe that status update gets pushed regardless. They likely have received your Nov LSAT score, in any case, if it's worrying you then just contact them to make sure.  

Nyoom
  • Law School Admit
On 12/21/2022 at 6:46 AM, legally-brunette462 said:

Does anyone know when I might be able to expect a decision? My uozone status changed from “under evaluation” to “file is now complete” yesterday afternoon…

Is it specifically “Status: File is now complete”? Mine still says “Status: Under Evaluation” but says underneath that the file is now complete.
I’m trying to figure out if I’ve been making a janky assumption that I’ve been looking at the same status as you haha 

• 4 weeks later...
stargirlxo
  • Law School Admit

Sorry for the late reply! But yes it’s the same as yours, says “under evaluation” and then file is now complete since Nov

On 3/8/2023 at 4:51 PM, Nyoom said:

Is it specifically “Status: File is now complete”? Mine still says “Status: Under Evaluation” but says underneath that the file is now complete.
I’m trying to figure out if I’ve been making a janky assumption that I’ve been looking at the same status as you haha 

• 2 weeks later...
lemonlife47
  • Applicant

My file has went from complete on 01-18-23 to now being still under evaluation but updated today 04-18-23. 
Has anyone else had theirs recently updated - I am surprised I am still under evaluation if they looked at it again?

Nyoom
  • Law School Admit
4 hours ago, lemonlife47 said:

My file has went from complete on 01-18-23 to now being still under evaluation but updated today 04-18-23. 
Has anyone else had theirs recently updated - I am surprised I am still under evaluation if they looked at it again?

I had a second date-only update back at the end of February… still says under evaluation. Get comfortable, you could be here for a while. 

or you could get accepted tomorrow! Fingers crossed for the best.

• Like 1

lemonlife47
  • Applicant
8 hours ago, Nyoom said:

I had a second date-only update back at the end of February… still says under evaluation. Get comfortable, you could be here for a while. 

or you could get accepted tomorrow! Fingers crossed for the best.

Update: I was admitted!

Hopefully you will hear back soon too!

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2

On 4/18/2023 at 3:32 PM, lemonlife47 said:

11 hours ago, lemonlife47 said:

Update: I was admitted!

Hopefully you will hear back soon too!

Just wanted to provide another data point. My file went from 'Complete' on 2023-01-17 (if memory serves me correctly) to 'Under Evaluation' 2023-04-18, but with no acceptance thus far. But congratulations on yours regardless!

Edited by Aveniform
  • Like 1