where can you see your TRU assigned grade

powerpuff

powerpuff
  • Applicant

sorry dumb question but where can you see your assigned TRU grade? I see everyone talking about their assigned grade but can't seem to find mine 

Teejah
  • Law School Admit

If you go to "review application" in the portal there will be a checkliist of items including undergrad transcripts near the bottom. Beside the name of your undergrad institution there will be a letter grade in parentheses. That's your grade. But this will only appear once your application goes from complete to pending decision, so it may not be there for you yet.

powerpuff
  • Applicant

okay thank you! do you know if they wait for ur January LSAT score before reviewing your file even if your previous lsat is competitive 

HarryCrane
  • Articling Student
1 hour ago, powerpuff said:

okay thank you! do you know if they wait for ur January LSAT score before reviewing your file even if your previous lsat is competitive 

Until the portal indicates that the application has been sent for review, they will not have looked at it. My understanding is they wait for your LSAT score if you have indicated that you are taking the January one.

Ozymandius24
  • Law School Admit
2 hours ago, Teejah said:

If you go to "review application" in the portal there will be a checkliist of items including undergrad transcripts near the bottom. Beside the name of your undergrad institution there will be a letter grade in parentheses. That's your grade. But this will only appear once your application goes from complete to pending decision, so it may not be there for you yet.

It may not even appear in parentheses. My application has gone to pending decision and still not on the portal.