Accepted 2023 Facebook group

legaljustice

legaljustice
  • Law School Admit

I am wondering if a Facebook group for our cohort has been created yet? If not, can anyone just start one up or are there rules to follow? 

thank you!

ccq35
  • Law Student

When I was admitted (for a Fall 2020 start date), someone just made a Facebook group and posted about it on the forum. 

• 2 weeks later...
ccq35
  • Law Student

If you can’t find it, it probably doesn’t exist, so someone could take the plunge and create one. Otherwise you could reach out to the LSA (law students’ association) and ask them to make one, but they might police it a bit more. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

It’s April and no Facebook group exists yet. Someone ought to take the plunge. The discords been helpful of course. Some great advice.

GreyDude
  • Law Student
21 hours ago, Let-law said:

It’s April and no Facebook group exists yet. Someone ought to take the plunge. The discords been helpful of course. Some great advice.

A religious leader I once knew used to say, “if you’ve got the vision, you’ve got the ministry.” 🤔

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
FreakyFreida
  • Law School Admit

There has been a facebook group created, but I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how to join the discord group for our incoming class, if there is one 🧐