Stupid question incoming....

Saul Goodman

Saul Goodman
  • Undergrad

I regularly log into my portal out of paranoia, and when I logged in today I saw something new. My Application is still in the "under Review" phase, but under the log out button I now have a McGill ID that I'm 99% sure wasn't there before. Does this mean anything or am I reading too much into it? I know that since they stopped using Minerva this year, they just use the name as a reference point rather than using an ID like they did in the past.

Edited by Saul Goodman

kollykibbler
  • Applicant

I have one now that I didn’t notice before. Time will tell, but let’s hope this is good news!

Edited by kollykibbler
  • Like 1

QuaxlyTheDuck
  • Applicant

Mine has one too! Current McGill student and so it's my current ID for my current degree.

Update: it's there for my MA application as well. Don't think that it means anything.

Edited by QuaxlyTheDuck

GreyDude
  • Law Student

They have been gradually improving their web pages. I really doubt this has any meaning at all, beyond that.