Score Release/Application Question

Shayeela

Shayeela
  • Law School Admit

Hi everyone,

I took the LSAT for the first time this January, and score release was today. As expected, I received my score this morning, but the UofA portal says that my score is still awaiting and has a big red X next to it. I applied to a few other schools (all in Canada), and their online portals also indicate that my score has not yet been received. 

So, is this normal? Does it take the online portals a day or so to update? 

I'm hoping it's fine, but figured I'd ask just for some peace of mind lol. 

Teejah
  • Law School Admit

Yeah, this is normal. The time it takes for individual schools to receive your score and update your profile can vary. In my experience it can take between a few days and a few weeks.

• Thanks 1

TheRizz22
  • Applicant

Yes I agree with the above reply as far as a timeline. For some peace of mind, you can log into your LSAC account and click on the 'CAS Reports' header at the top. It will show there when any school has made a request for your score and typically the next day when they receive your score from LSAC. Something to keep an eye on, best of luck with your admissions.

• Thanks 1

mj.possibly
  • Applicant

Hello! Fellow Jan LSAT taker here. Would you mind updating this forum when your launchpad updates? The admissions probably gets a lot of calls about this, so I want to hold off on calling them until next week if launchpad still doesn’t update for me by then or if it does for other applicants and not for mine. TIA! 

• Like 1

Shayeela
  • Law School Admit
7 hours ago, mj.possibly said:

Hello! Fellow Jan LSAT taker here. Would you mind updating this forum when your launchpad updates? The admissions probably gets a lot of calls about this, so I want to hold off on calling them until next week if launchpad still doesn’t update for me by then or if it does for other applicants and not for mine. TIA! 

For sure! 🙂

The UofA portal updated to indicate that my score was received around 1:00pm today. For what it's worth, the USask one was updated yesterday evening-ish, and Manitoba still hasn't updated. 

mj.possibly
  • Applicant
51 minutes ago, Shayeela said:

For sure! 🙂

The UofA portal updated to indicate that my score was received around 1:00pm today. For what it's worth, the USask one was updated yesterday evening-ish, and Manitoba still hasn't updated. 

Thanks so much! 😊