When do Jan scores get to OLSAS/Ontario Schools?

Sundin13

Sundin13
  • Applicant

Just curious- does anyone have any idea/insight regarding when January scores are received by OLSAS, and then further by Ontario schools? Trying to gauge when it would be reasonable to hear from Ontario schools.

Stats- January LSAT 157 , cGPA 3.75, L2: 3.92, B2: 4.0. 

Appreciate any input 🙂

KudouShinichi
  • Applicant

I think the scores have been sent to the schools, because my uozone just showed that my application is complete and under review. It had been incomplete since I submitted the application because Jan LSAT is the only one that I took. At least for now Ottawa has received the scores.

btw, I have similar stats as yours! Hope we will hear from the law schools soon😬

Sundin13
  • Applicant
2 hours ago, KudouShinichi said:

I think the scores have been sent to the schools, because my uozone just showed that my application is complete and under review. It had been incomplete since I submitted the application because Jan LSAT is the only one that I took. At least for now Ottawa has received the scores.

btw, I have similar stats as yours! Hope we will hear from the law schools soon😬

For sure, all the best! Hoping we both get an A from Ottawa!

• 4 weeks later...
ltmaverick25
  • Law Student

The feedback that I got from Ontario schools is that since I wrote the January LSAT, I should not expect to hear back with a decision until late April. By contrast, I received an offer from University of Alberta on Feb 23rd.

• Like 1

Osgoodehopeful
  • Applicant

Thank you for the feedback. I wrote the Jan lsat as well and haven’t heard back so wondering the same thing. I did receive an offer from Ottawa but that was very early even before Jan lsat was written. I’m hoping to hear from queens and osgoode. 

Cgpa 3.62, B2 3.8 and l2 3.73 lsat 158,157. Applied access where possible and wrote part b for osgoode 

JusticeBeaver
  • Law School Admit
On 2/28/2023 at 10:08 PM, ltmaverick25 said:

The feedback that I got from Ontario schools is that since I wrote the January LSAT, I should not expect to hear back with a decision until late April. By contrast, I received an offer from University of Alberta on Feb 23rd.

I don't know what Ontario school would have told you this but schools started accepting people with Jan LSAT scores within a week of receiving them. UofT included Jan scores in their second round and will be finished giving out offers by mid-late March in their third round. Most other Ontario schools are rolling admissions so you could really hear any day.