Common Law Open House

Chewy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
yourfuturelawwyyerr
  • Applicant

Is the open house only for those who have been accepted to the program? 

silverelves
  • Applicant
2 hours ago, yourfuturelawwyyerr said:

Is the open house only for those who have been accepted to the program? 

i got an email about the open house but no acceptance yet… hopefully it’s a sign? lol 

Legalbeaver
  • Applicant

I just got the email and I’m praying this is a good sign, I haven’t heard anything back yet as far as a decision 

Octoprophet
  • Law School Admit
5 hours ago, silverelves said:

i got an email about the open house but no acceptance yet… hopefully it’s a sign? lol 

I just got the same email. I'm trying not to freak out right now. They can't play with my feelings like this!

• Like 2

Ob16
  • Law Student
13 minutes ago, Octoprophet said:

I just got the same email. I'm trying not to freak out right now. They can't play with my feelings like this!

I also randomly just got the email, however, I am an applicant for the French program (application cycle closed on March 1st). Are you a French or English applicant?

Legalbeaver
  • Applicant

English

1 minute ago, Ob16 said:

I also randomly just got the email, however, I am an applicant for the French program (application cycle closed on March 1st). Are you a French or English applicant?

English

rcvry300996
  • Applicant

The open house for the admitted common law applicants was this past Saturday.. are you sure you got an email for the Law School open house and not the regular University of Ottawa open house on March 25th?

deeozzy
  • Applicant

Any word on if there will be another open house for people admitted after the fact? I got my acceptance last Friday and the open house was Saturday. Would love the opportunity to attend one!