Bar Exams Practice Tests + Tips

Orientalist

Orientalist
  • Articling Student

Hi,

So happy the admins created this forum to continue LS.ca! I was really sad to see it closed down. It was an invaluable source of info, especially for an NCA-er like me.

I am writing the barristers exam this Friday, and I was wondering if anyone knows about any free PTs? Someone on the previous forum mentioned something about free PTs in the UofT Dropbox but I couldn't find it (I have access to the Dropbox but I don't see any PTs). I bought the Ontario Bar Prep exam but wanted to test first any free ones before taking the Bar Prep (since I can only do it once I think).

Also, would appreciate any advice regarding how to prepare in the next few days. I read the material once and since I don't really have time to re-read everything (and it probably won't be the greatest use of time either), what sections should I re-read/focus on? I found that family law (especially the tax treatment section) was tricky. I also practiced with the Bar Exam Crackers practice questions after reading every section. I am not so sure what to do next (aside from PTs). 

Thanks for reading! 

Would love a link to some practice tests too if anyone has any! Can't seem to find many that aren't decades old.

@Orientalist Would you mind sharing where to find the Bar Exam Crackers PTs if possible?

Thanks in advance!

Orientalist
  • Articling Student
On 6/9/2021 at 3:25 AM, moolooite said:

Would love a link to some practice tests too if anyone has any! Can't seem to find many that aren't decades old.

@Orientalist Would you mind sharing where to find the Bar Exam Crackers PTs if possible?

Thanks in advance!

Hi, I bought their practice questions. Not sure if they have a PT but they have questions for each subject. I think it cost me 100$ for both Barristers and Solicitors. 

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
sim123
  • Law Student

I would really appreciate a link to some practice tests too if anyone has any available. Please let me know! Thank you so much in advance!