Any Chance? LAST156, GPA 3.84/3.88

Onism

Onism
  • Law School Admit

Very appreciate for any comments!

I am an international student with GPA 3.84 (undergraduate) and 3.88 (graduate). Just got an LSAT score 156 on Jan (not good I know that)... 4 years experience as an associate in the Asia office of a vault 50 US law firm.

I applied Osgoode/Western/Ottawa/Queens. Really want to know if I have any hope in this cycle... Thanks again for any reply!

GoatDuck
  • Law Student

Your LSAT is obviously the main weakness of your profile. Fair chance at UO (provided that you’re an ESL and that we take UO’s website info seriously, “the LSAT, while relevant, may carry less weight in the Admission Committee’s evaluation of the application”). Maybe Western and Queens, though it’s a reach. Probably not in at Oz. 

Edited by GoatDuck
grammar

Onism
  • Law School Admit
1 hour ago, GoatDuck said:

Your LSAT is obviously the main weakness of your profile. Fair chance at UO (provided that you’re an ESL and that we take UO’s website info seriously, “the LSAT, while relevant, may carry less weight in the Admission Committee’s evaluation of the application”). Maybe Western and Queens, though it’s a reach. Probably not in at Oz. 

Thanks so much! I will definitely retake my LSAT later this year if I cannot get an admission this cycle. Wish you all the best!