How much financial support is there for Robson Hall students?

Glaucon

Glaucon
  • Law School Admit

Hello friends.

I've been accepted to two great schools so far (Robson and UBC) and I'm trying to compare the costs. What is the funding like for Robson students?

Here are a few questions on scholarships: The Robson website says entrance scholarships range in value from $3000 to $8000. Are there renewable ones? Can you get two? When do offers go out?

Here are a few questions on bursaries: It looks like Robson has a bursaries program that you can apply for after student loans. Do entrance scholarships subtract from this amount? Do most people get bursaries, or is it rare? What should I expect on this front?

Here are my stats to help you estimate if you care to comment on my odds in particular. I applied to Robson with a 166 and a 4.0+ GPA and received an early offer of admission. Also, I applied in the indigenous category, so I may qualify for extra grants if any are available.

Lawschoolapplicant2023
  • Applicant

Did you fill out and submit the written statement for scholarship consideration when you submitted your application to Robson? And send in the budget sheet?