Application incomplete? for dual

Desilegallyblonde

Desilegallyblonde
  • Applicant

I was originally going to write april but now i have moved my test date to june. i made the change on olsas, but now my application status on the uwin site says incomplete? should i be worried?

LMP
  • Law Student

Am I missing something here? If you don't have an LSAT score (I assume that's what you mean by write) then of course your application is incomplete.

Was your application listed as complete before you changed the date?

Desilegallyblonde
  • Applicant
2 hours ago, LMP said:

Am I missing something here? If you don't have an LSAT score (I assume that's what you mean by write) then of course your application is incomplete.

Was your application listed as complete before you changed the date?

i also wrote january, but was going to rewrite in april

• 2 months later...
K.law
  • Applicant

Last accepted LSAT for the Dual is April through OLSAS. Latest for LSAC is June. 

Did you keep your Jan score? You can check if you have a reportable score under the 'document tracking' tab.