Maybe accepted????

jcd1234

jcd1234
  • Applicant

Hello all, 

I am quite upset and worried right now. I got an email inviting me to Windsor meet and greet today and congratulating me on my acceptance but I never received an acceptance and my Windsor portal still shows "referred - admissions committee" 

What does this mean???????????

kollykibbler
  • Applicant

Don’t be upset, it sounds like you might’ve been admitted but that the portal’s a bit slow. I’d email their admissions team to see what’s up. 

• Like 2

tarodog
  • Applicant

Is this meet and greet at McCarthy Tetrault? After I was admitted I called the Windsor Admissions office to ask them some questions, and they mentioned that a meet and greet would be happening sometime in the near future at McCarthy's and kindly invited me. I followed up with an email to confirm the details of this meet and greet, and they mentioned that information would be sent out later in the week, but I didn't receive anything after that...

jcd1234
  • Applicant
27 minutes ago, tarodog said:

Is this meet and greet at McCarthy Tetrault? After I was admitted I called the Windsor Admissions office to ask them some questions, and they mentioned that a meet and greet would be happening sometime in the near future at McCarthy's and kindly invited me. I followed up with an email to confirm the details of this meet and greet, and they mentioned that information would be sent out later in the week, but I didn't receive anything after that...

Yes it is. 

Congrats on your acceptance by the way. Could you please give me the number you called for the admissions office? I could not find anyone to take a call today. 

Perhaps check your junk folder - email came in around 1:45 today. If not send me a message and I'd be happy to forward 

tarodog
  • Applicant

Thank you!

The phone number I used to contact them is 519-253-3000 ext. 2989. I had to be transferred a few times until I spoke to an admissions officer.

• 1 month later...
6ixlaw2021
  • Lawyer

This is pretty common, law school portals are so slow for god knows what reason this isn't even just a Windsor issue, you definitely got accepted !! Congratulations !!