Chances - Special Considerations Applicant!

fc123

fc123
  • Applicant

Hi all, 

Applied under the 'Special Considerations' category. My L2 is 3.2 due to a significant medial condition and many hospital trips, fortunately my first semester 'free' from everything landed me a 3.5. Not sure how this is viewed by TRU, but this transcript was submitted with those updated grades. I was assigned a B+, which I thought was a reach but anyways I'll take it.

LSAT: 154, pretty self explanatory here. 

ECS: Operations manager job for 2 years, business owner, and multiple part time positions over the last 7-8 years, community volunteering with at risk individuals for almost 2 years as well. Confident in my EC's overall. 

Keeping my hopes up for atleast a waitlist, curious to see what everyone else thinks. 

Hoping to get 'chanced' by some fellow law applicants/admits. Thank you all.

Edited by fc123
Missing info.

JessicaSampson
  • Applicant

I hate to say it, but I think your chances are pretty slim. You may get lucky and get a waitlist, but I've seen numerous posts in the past from people with similar stats (and circumstances), and most were rejected outright. I highly recommend that you rewrite the LSAT, 154 is generally not competitive. I hope I'm wrong and you get in though. Best of luck. 

• Like 1

fc123
  • Applicant
On 3/8/2023 at 5:38 AM, JessicaSampson said:

I hate to say it, but I think your chances are pretty slim. You may get lucky and get a waitlist, but I've seen numerous posts in the past from people with similar stats (and circumstances), and most were rejected outright. I highly recommend that you rewrite the LSAT, 154 is generally not competitive. I hope I'm wrong and you get in though. Best of luck. 

I figured this was the case, thank you so much. My B2 is roughly around a 3.6, hopefully this holds some more weight than my weak L20.

Thank you Jessica.