Portal update

Weir Libel

Weir Libel
  • Law School Admit

My entire portal is still empty. I applied Feb 7 and had everything sent in. My schools are all entered but no transcripts received etc is noted. I see one transcript is entered but all else is blank. I also see it says "incomplete outstanding items". I did email the school but just got the standard email response that is automated. Anyone else still waiting for all their items to be added in? I'm feeling a little worried.

13 hours ago, Weir Libel said:

My entire portal is still empty. I applied Feb 7 and had everything sent in. My schools are all entered but no transcripts received etc is noted. I see one transcript is entered but all else is blank. I also see it says "incomplete outstanding items". I did email the school but just got the standard email response that is automated. Anyone else still waiting for all their items to be added in? I'm feeling a little worried.

I'm in a similar position, my portal status went to "written notification to follow" so I'm guessing they have my documentation even if the portal itself hasn't been updated. I checked on LSAC and saw that Dalhousie had requested my LSAT score so it's probably fine. 

Has your status changed to written notification to follow? 

Weir Libel
  • Law School Admit
On 3/14/2023 at 7:28 AM, Soyuz said:

I'm in a similar position, my portal status went to "written notification to follow" so I'm guessing they have my documentation even if the portal itself hasn't been updated. I checked on LSAC and saw that Dalhousie had requested my LSAT score so it's probably fine. 

Has your status changed to written notification to follow? 

I did email them again and have not heard back, everything is still the same and yes written notification to follow. I am assuming there is a backlog of documents to sort.

• Thanks 1

KingFish7
  • Law Student

Hello! I wouldn't worry too much about it. Dalhousie, unlike a lot of other law schools, has to input everything into their system manually. I applied November 30th and it was mid-early January before all of my information was inputted, as well. If you are really worried, I would recommend giving them a call, but if you have a confirmation of your application, and sent in everything that's required, they likely have received it, but they have not manually inputted it yet. 

I hope this helps! They're super nice on the phone if you do call, and otherwise they tend to get back to you within a week or two if you email them. But overall, it's super normal for there to be a bit of a wait on your application portal before you see everything up there. It doesn't mean they don't have it, it just means the one or two people who input info on their own have not gotten to it yet. 🙂 

• Like 1