Last communication from TMU?

jcd1234
  • Applicant

Hi all...

Just kind of worried about no movement on my application? What was the last communication you got from TMU?

My last communication was "application next steps" on November 11th.... Should I be worried? Is this common?

legalmom
  • Law Student

You don't hear from them at all until you get a decision made and it's sent as a letter in your 'communications' tab under myservicehub. A few of us also happened to get emails sent to us letting us know we were accepted but it doesn't seem to be the standard. I wouldn't worry yet, it's just annoying because there's no portal/status changes so you feel like you're in the dark. 

Last round of offers have a deadline of April 1, so there will be another round from those that decline. Good luck!

• Like 2

OceanBlue
  • Applicant

Same, haven't heard anything after that Nov 11th communication.  I imagine it means I'm just in the list of imminent rejections to be sent out at the end.