ITCs/PFOs Toronto Articling Recruit

everythingbagel

99problems
  • Lawyer
20 minutes ago, ginarocks said:

Wondering this too.. also are there any chances of surprise calls? Like if you didn't get a PFO from a firm that has sent out ITCs already or are they mostly just silent PFOs? 

I'd say they are silent PFOs. Though I got a surprise call from a BC firm

gingerbread
  • Law Student

has anyone heard from public interest positions? like Barbra Schlifer, Centre for Equality and Accommodation, Peacebuilders International, Unifor Legal Department, United Steelworkers/ Syndicat des Métallo, Women's Legal Education and Action Fund or CAMH ???? idk if they do ITC's or just phone 

TangoMango
  • Law Student

I got an ITC from CAMH 

1 minute ago, gingerbread said:

has anyone heard from public interest positions? like Barbra Schlifer, Centre for Equality and Accommodation, Peacebuilders International, Unifor Legal Department, United Steelworkers/ Syndicat des Métallo, Women's Legal Education and Action Fund or CAMH ???? idk if they do ITC's or just phone 

• Like 1

ForTheWin2022
  • Lawyer

Has anybody heard from Torkin Manes? Teplitsky, Colson? Koskie Minsky? Deloitte? 

• Like 1

superlost
  • Law Student
4 minutes ago, ForTheWin2022 said:

Has anybody heard from Torkin Manes? Teplitsky, Colson? Koskie Minsky? Deloitte? 

Torkin Manes ITC @ 12:00

LS1357
  • Articling Student
4 minutes ago, ForTheWin2022 said:

ITC Torkin Manes - not sure about the others 

27 minutes ago, ForTheWin2022 said:

Deloitte ITC 

ginarocks
  • Law Student
3 minutes ago, star725 said:

Has anyone received a PFO from Goodmans or Dentons?

Edited by ginarocks

lolas
  • NCA Candidate
On 7/20/2021 at 6:00 PM, Piccolo said:

PFOs from Goodmans, Dentons, and Lerners

2 minutes ago, star725 said:

Piccolo
  • Law Student
2 minutes ago, star725 said:

Yes. Please read the whole thread before posting.

Lawllapalooza
  • Lawyer
39 minutes ago, gingerbread said:

United Steelworkers has sent ITCs

33 minutes ago, ForTheWin2022 said:

Koskie Minsky has sent ITCs

Edited by Lawllapalooza
Specified.
  • Like 1

Danny257
  • Law Student
3 hours ago, ginarocks said:

Wondering this too.. also are there any chances of surprise calls? Like if you didn't get a PFO from a firm that has sent out ITCs already or are they mostly just silent PFOs? 

a very small part of me is hoping that by not receiving a PFO or ITC, the firms is putting us on a waitlist in case some students don't take the interviews, that way they have backups who didn't get the PFO 

3 hours ago, ginarocks said:

a very small part of me is hoping that by not receiving a PFO or ITC, the firm is putting us on a waitlist in case some students don't take the interviews, that way they have backups who didn't get the PFO 

• Like 2

KOMODO
  • Lawyer
1 hour ago, Danny257 said:

a very small part of me is hoping that by not receiving a PFO or ITC, the firm is putting us on a waitlist in case some students don't take the interviews, that way they have backups who didn't get the PFO 

Yes, this is how it works

• Like 1

Forever Curious
  • Law Student
1 minute ago, VivianKensington said:

Has anyone heard from Glaholt?

I emailed the recruiter because the listing was removed days before the deadline and they told me they decided not to hire any articling students for 2022-2023 😞

VivianKensington
23 minutes ago, Forever Curious said:

I emailed the recruiter because the listing was removed days before the deadline and they told me they decided not to hire any articling students for 2022-2023 😞

I noticed it was removed from the site. I would have hoped that they would have let schools/applicants know

Edited by VivianKensington