Welcome!

Ryn

• Ryn pinned this topic
Hopefullawstudent99

You guys are amazing! Thank you so much on behalf of all of us for doing this. 

• Like 5

StephenToast
  • Law Student

To quote Community, oh, you made me so happy I just peed a little. My face can't stop grinning after hearing that familiar "ding" when a new reply was made! 

• Like 7

Happy to know we have an official successor! We all know the value of having a forum where we can discuss things while retaining anonymity. It is far too often that you do not get the full truth in law, owing to things such as professional responsibility, firm politics, and law school drama, or fear of embarrassment. This new forum is very welcome. 

• Like 2

Whist
  • Law Student

I'm so excited that I have a thing to go to again when I get the reflexive itch to check the tea with the legal peeps. I might shed a tear seeing the familiar layout. 

• Like 3

cherrytree
  • Lawyer

yay! looking forward to more react options, and then the laugh react discourse can begin anew 🙂 

• Like 5

LastStar
  • Applicant

I literally just tried to login Lawstudents Canada today and found out its closed .. was this forum just started today? this announcement was posted recently, what a coincidence! 

• Like 2

Vadoet
  • Law Student

Thank you for this! I'm just starting my law school journey and am excited to be a part of this community. 

• Like 1

Vizslaw
  • Lawyer

Amazing! I never used discord prior to ls.ca closing so this feels more familiar! 

• Like 3

OzLaw16
  • Lawyer

Thanks so much for this! Didn't post much on LS but was a long time lurker and I always thought a traditional forum was the best medium for these types of discussions, so really happy to see that continue!

legal101
  • Applicant

Thank you so much for this! I can now obsessively check this forum as I wait to hear back from law schools 😅

• Like 4

Ryn
  • Lawyer
1 hour ago, BlockedQuebecois said:

@Ryn request for watermelon reacts (and thank you obviously) 

Nom :nom:

• Nom! 6