Looking for a Roommate(s)

saulspecter

saulspecter

Hey guys, 

I've provisionally accepted my offer to Queen's for a while, and hopes are beginning to die down for my first choice 😶 (Osgoode). I went to Queen's for my undergrad, and I know a lot of leases start May 1st so I'm starting to look for housing! 

The Class of 2026 Facebook page is pretty quiet, and there doesn't seem to be anywhere else for incoming 1L's to go in their search for housing.

The Offcampus Housing FB page for Queen's students (for anyone interested - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1618611005028802/) is mainly dedicated to undergrads, and while living with undergrads is fine it would also be kind of better to live with other law students!

So, decided to come on here to wonder if anyone else is looking for a roommate (or two) for September. Looking to lease a two (or maybe three?) bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment with someone else (preferably another guy but fine with coed) that's fairly easygoing - prioritizes school but also likes to have fun on occasion. Don't have any pets, don't really smoke. I'm looking to ideally spend $700-$1000 for my room (lesser is better), somewhere within short walking distance of the Law Building. 

Not looking to make a decision immediately, but probably will start seriously looking mid-April. Message me if you're interested! 

Edited by saulspecter

Travis Tanner
  • Law School Admit

Hey,

I am a male student who also looking for a roommate this upcoming fall, too. Do you want to get in touch?

TalkingTom
  • Applicant

Hey, same boat as you, just finished spending 5 years in Kingston but apparently faith doesn't want me to go elsewhere. Give me like a week or two to wait for Osgoode to get back to me but otherwise I'm down to get in touch. 

• 3 months later...