4th year Undergrad - Final Marks/Transcript Optics

petunia434
  • Law School Admit

I accepted my offer to Allard for fall 2023 and I am so excited!! 

I am finishing my last year of undergrad and in the middle of finals season, and I have to send in my final transcript once I get all my marks back. The original email from admissions didn't say my offer was conditional, but I am concerned about my marks this term being a bit lower than last term/in my previous years and what admissions will think of that. Is it a red flag to Allard if they see my final marks this term are 5-10% lower (high 70s-low 80s) than most of the marks on my transcript? Is there anything I can do at this point that will revoke my offer? Of course I want to try my best still, but I also don't want to lose more sleep or stress out more than I have to if a bit of a drop won't mean much in the grand scheme of things.