Chance Me: (OLSAS) CGPA: 3.86, LSAT: 166

AristotleNirvana

AristotleNirvana
  • Applicant

Hi there! I just finished my third year at UofT. I’m an odd case wherein my first two years at uni were better than my third year. My grades trended downwards over the years, but out of 5 courses a semester i always kept 4 at A, with one course a semester being around B+. My first year was 4.0. I kept a 3.9 through UofT’s scale, but that’s not important. 

Lsat score is 166. 

Here are my full gpa stats (all OLSAS converted): 

CGPA / B3 / L3: 3.86

L2: 3.81

B2: 3.9

Using the online UBC GPA calculator, I have 86.73% w/o drops and 87.81% with drops.

I have strong EC’s; I did research at the university, published my creative writint and have worked for campus journals. Work experience is unrelated to law, but i always worked through uni and the job is definitely a plus on my resume, and was a management position.

Chance me for:

- Osgoode (top choice)

- UBC (2nd pick)

- UofT

- Dal