When and how will TRU send acceptance letter?

SabaE

SabaE
  • Applicant

I got an offer from TRU and I paid the deposit. Just paying the deposit means that I accepted their offer? cause there was no link to click to Accept the offer in my portal just wanted to make sure.

would be grateful if you answer my question

Megjackson
  • Law Student

When I got accepted I responded to the acceptance email informing them I would be accepting and they respond saying they would update my account or profile (something like that). To be safe I'd email them to confirm. 

Average_Student
  • Law School Admit

If you've paid the deposit, you've accepted their offer. I just paid the deposit, and a couple days later, they sent me an email confirming it and giving me login info for moodle. There should be no need to send an email or call them; if you've paid, then you should get an email soon.