Acceptance and GPA eval

Cpeaks

Cpeaks
  • Applicant

Is there anyone out there who was accepted but didn't see GPA eval on their app portal?  My status changed to decision pending about a month ago but I have no GPA eval so I'm wondering if its just time to give up....

gimmeajdplz
  • Applicant

I got a GPA Eval in January and it's been under "Application Under Review" for four months....Is this normal or is it worth it to give the admissions office a call? I'm worried because I don't want to sound impatient either ://

Cpeaks
  • Applicant

@lalalawyer I wish I knew! Mine was application under review then changed to decision pending mid march. It seems from everything I have read from past posts is that after decision pending you eventually get rejected or waitlisted though (not positive obviously but seems that way).
So youre likely in better shape than me! Did you apply inclusive or general? 

gimmeajdplz
  • Applicant
1 hour ago, Cpeaks said:

@lalalawyer I wish I knew! Mine was application under review then changed to decision pending mid march. It seems from everything I have read from past posts is that after decision pending you eventually get rejected or waitlisted though (not positive obviously but seems that way).
So youre likely in better shape than me! Did you apply inclusive or general? 

@Cpeaks I’m hopeful for the both of us!! And inclusive!

• Hugs 1

Megjackson
  • Law Student
3 hours ago, Cpeaks said:

@lalalawyer Mine was application under review then changed to decision pending mid march. 

Just wanted to add that mine never said decision pending. Just under review then I got a phone call telling me I was accepted and they sent my letter via email. Went from "decision pending" to "transcripts verified"