Where are the rejections/waitlists

Daybyday_

Daybyday_
  • Applicant

Have there been any? This is nuts - it is almost May and I haven't heard anything.

In my last two cycles I knew by now, so I'm just surprised I haven't seen any threads re: rejections and waitlists.

Lawyerup36
  • Applicant
43 minutes ago, Daybyday_ said:

Have there been any? This is nuts - it is almost May and I haven't heard anything.

In my last two cycles I knew by now, so I'm just surprised I haven't seen any threads re: rejections and waitlists.

There have been some polls on Reddit and I’ve only seen 5 people select rejections with approximately 95 saying accepted. Though the same person could have participated in both polls. Ultimately, I said the same thing you did on Reddit. I find it very odd that no rejections essentially have occurred and that the waitlist is silent. I can’t help but wonder whether they are waiting for the May 8th deadline from the April cycle, and also allowing the opportunity for final transcripts from winter for admits. I do think though that the silence potentially indicates that seats remain while also factoring in that the forums don’t represent all applicants that have been given a decision! Hang in there but I feel you, I’m still in limbo to and this is my top choice. 

• Like 1