Should I apply or not? Need honest input

violetsolar

violetsolar
  • Applicant

Hi everyone, I need honest input on whether I should apply to law school this summer or next summer (after I finish my undergrad).

I am currently a third-year Biology student at DalhousieU (in Nova Scotia). My cGPA is 3.49/4.3 and my B2 (first year + third year) is 3.81/4.3. I have a score of 160 in my LSAT. I am open to go to law school anywhere in Canada. As a 20 yo student, I have a lot of work/volunteer experiences:

• Worked 4 years (still working) for a local bakery
  • Worked 1.5 years as a chem TA
  • I am also the captain of a club at my uni

The reason why my cGPA is low is because I failed 2 classes in my second year and got few Cs; however I repeated both and got a good grade. 

Chewy
  • Law School Admit

You'll very likely be accepted at least to a couple of schools.

violetsolar
  • Applicant

@ChewyThank you very much for your reply! Could you suggest me some schools that has the highest chances for me to get accepted? 

Chewy
  • Law School Admit
4 hours ago, violetsolar said:

@ChewyThank you very much for your reply! Could you suggest me some schools that has the highest chances for me to get accepted? 

Not with any confidence, but if I had to give you an idea, the law schools that typically accept those with lower stats would be Windsor, UNB, UofM, TRU, and maybe Sask.