Rejected 2023

throwaway123

throwaway123
  • Applicant

Rejected yesterday.

GPA: 4.1/4.3 (BC Gpa)

LSAT: 151

Applied discretionary. No connections.

Shoutout to USask for rejecting me the day a bunch of acceptances/ no rejections went out! I thought I got accepted when I got the notification

• Hugs 2

ng5492022
  • Law School Admit

Rejected this morning. Will be attending elsewhere. 160/3.3 OLSAS

NorthernLaw63
  • Law School Admit

Rejected yesterday, merely hours after they received my winter 2023 transcript. Safe to say they had their decision made up prior to that. Applied discretionary. Waitlisted at TRU and waiting on one more... fingers crossed. Strong Sask connection and strong PS. GPA and LSAT need work. 

6 hours ago, throwaway123 said:

Rejected yesterday.

GPA: 4.1/4.3 (BC Gpa)

LSAT: 151

Applied discretionary. No connections.

Shoutout to USask for rejecting me the day a bunch of acceptances/ no rejections went out! I thought I got accepted when I got the notification

Same here. Congrats on the other acceptances!

• 3 weeks later...
englishmajor
  • Law Student

Rejected this morning.

3.57/4 CGPA and 162 LSAT. BC resident with no Sask connection. Finished my undergrad this May and have 7 years of work experience.  

Currently waitlisted at one other school and haven't heard from the other but I only applied to three this cycle so it is likely I will have to wait until next year. 

futurelawyer98
  • Applicant

Rejected this morning.

3.8 L2 and 155 LSAT with no Sask connection.

• Ryn pinned this topic
  • Ryn locked this topic
  • Renerik unpinned this topic