Anyone with Experience Working at Intellectual Property Firms in the GTA

TheJoker

TheJoker
  • Lawyer

Just wondering if anyone on this forum has experience at any IP firms in the GTA. I'm getting called to the bar in Ontario in June, and I'm looking for my next role. I ended up taking some time away from applying for the last 2 weeks (due to bereavement). I'm moving back to the GTA in June and I've been keeping my eyes peeled for any postings requiring 1-2 years of experience in the area.

For reference, I've worked at a boutique IP firm, done civil lit work with a sole practitioner during my 2L and 3L years, led the IP side of my law school's business clinic in 3L and I'm wrapping up my articling position at the government (also in IP law/policy).

If anyone knows of any leads or has any experience in this line of practice that they'd be willing to share, it'd be much appreciated!

• 4 months later...
whaleshark
  • Lawyer

I practice in IP litigation in the GTA. I am not sure if you are still looking or have any specific questions, but feel free to let me know if you do. 

• Like 1