Interview request

RMMAC
  • Applicant

Yeah, I got a request for an interview.

They didn't give a lot of details though in what the interview would focus on or anything

Citizen Z
  • Applicant
5 hours ago, RMMAC said:

Yeah, I got a request for an interview.

They didn't give a lot of details though in what the interview would focus on or anything

Thanks for responding! Were you told who would be interviewing you, or any other pertinent information? Also if you don’t mind sharing your stats…

cinderellaw
  • Applicant

Was this by chance and interview request from the Indigenous Blacks & Mi'kmaq Initiative?

On 5/13/2023 at 9:41 AM, Ade3 bi said:

Hey, 

Has anyone got a request for interview yet? From Schulich law….

Was this by chance and interview request from the Indigenous Blacks & Mi'kmaq Initiative?

NorthernLaw63
  • Law School Admit

How did you receive the interview invite? And is anyone a mature or lived/work experience applicant?

Citizen Z
  • Applicant
On 5/14/2023 at 10:18 PM, cinderellaw said:

Nope. I’m a diverse applicant, but I didn’t apply under the IB&M initiative 

17 hours ago, X1A Law said:

How did you receive the interview invite? And is anyone a mature or lived/work experience applicant?

I received the invite by email last week

10 minutes ago, Ade3 bi said:

Nope. I’m a diverse applicant, but I didn’t apply under the IB&M initiative 

I received the invite by email last week 

Edited by Ade3 bi

Citizen Z
  • Applicant
17 hours ago, X1A Law said:

Not me

RMMAC
  • Applicant
On 5/14/2023 at 6:33 PM, Ade3 bi said:

Thanks for responding! Were you told who would be interviewing you, or any other pertinent information? Also if you don’t mind sharing your stats…

Yeah, they told me I would be interviewed by three different people. They gave me their names.

Stats are cGPA: 3.65 LSAT: 164

• 4 weeks later...
Citizen Z
  • Applicant
On 5/21/2023 at 10:59 AM, RMMAC said:

Yeah, they told me I would be interviewed by three different people. They gave me their names.

Stats are cGPA: 3.65 LSAT: 164

Hi internet friend,

lol. I just got a waitlist invite. I’m actually relieved whew! I’m not sure what my position is yet but I’m hoping for the best!

• 2 weeks later...