How to pay for $500 deposit on uOzone?

UserRG13

UserRG13
  • Applicant

Is anyone having issues paying for deposit on uOzone? Whenever I click "respond to your offer" it takes me straight to the OUAC page? I've already firmly accepted the offer on OSLAC and just assuming we pay for deposit on uOzone? please correct me if I'm wrong! Many thanks!

Gunner
  • Applicant

You can pay via your bank (rbc, td, etc). It's just like paying a bill, you add the payee as UofO and put in your student number. 

msephora
  • Law School Admit

Where can we see our receipt for the tuition payment? It says I don’t have access to the Statement of Account portal - is that normal?

Chewy
  • Law School Admit
1 minute ago, msephora said:

Where can we see our receipt for the tuition payment? It says I don’t have access to the Statement of Account portal - is that normal?

When did you make the payment?

Edited by Chewy

Following! I made payment two weeks back and was unsure how I can confirm receipt of payment. Acceptance status did receive an update after payment so I took that as confirmation but would appreciate some more firm confirmation. Unable to access statement of account etc to confirm via method mentioned. 

Gunner
  • Applicant

You can email infoservices and ask for confirmation of your deposit. They'll send a pdf of your confirmed deposit. 

evergreen
  • Law School Admit

Hello there,

To confirm your deposit, log into your Uzone account. Then, select "Finances and Jobs" and then select "Your Statement of Account." This will redirect you to a new page displaying your deposit. This is how I confirmed my deposit.