Question about B3/L2/drops, etc

The Law

One thing I noticed through browsing this forum's acceptance/rejection threads (side note, the number of people with stats well above median getting rejected is making me very anxious lol) is that when they give their stats, regardless of what law school they have applied to, they give their cGPA and then their L2 or B3 or whatever GPA the law schools look at. This is also somewhat making me worry as someone whose B3 far outperforms their cGPA (UofT) and same goes for my L2 (UofA and UCalgary). UBC and UVIc's drop system is also a major boost. So seeing people post their cGPA in regards to UBC and then follow that by saying their GPA including drops has me questioning how much cGPA matters. Technically it should not matter to the schools I mentioned above because they dont evaluate your cGPA in admissions. But they still see what it is, correct? And a lower cGPA would then weaken you holistically. For example: two applicants are neck and neck, same B3 GPA and LSAT, similar softs, but one has a higher cGPA by a good amount. Would the admissions officer at UofT then favour the one with a higher cGPA?

Edited by The Law