Entrance Scholarships

anon4672388

anon4672388
  • Applicant

have any incoming 1L's heard back about scholarships yet based on the financial aid form we filled out when applying on OLSAS?

Dnian
  • Law Student

Not an incoming 1L, but I was last year.

I was admitted in December and heard back about my entrance scholarship in February. However, they give them out on a rolling basis. I am aware of someone else in my cohort who got the scholarship around this time last cycle, I'm assuming after prior offerees declined. 

futurelawyer01
  • Applicant

I firmly accepted early March and was notified about an entrance scholarship mid-March!

Anonymous..12
  • Undergrad

I received an entrance scholarship in mid March which was about a week after I firmly accepted!

• 4 weeks later...

I was accepted mid January, notified about my entrance scholarship early April and I didn’t firmly accept until end of May! (I asked for an extension to accept).