Duplex Apartment for Rent Close to the Law Faculty

Godisfaithful

Godisfaithful
  • Law Student

Hi everyone, 

Congratulations to you all on your acceptance. I will also be starting Western Law this September. 

My aunt, who is a nurse, and her husband, an IT professional at Centennial College have a  newly renovated 2 bedroom apartment for rent in Kingston. Everything in the apartment is brand new. It's 18 minutes walk to Queen's University Faculty of Law, 17 minutes by bus and 4 minutes drive to the Faculty. 

If you are interested please message me and I will send you more info including the link and their contact information. 

Thanks and enjoy the summer before the journey begins😊.

Screenshot_20230604_221340_HouseSigma.jpg

Screenshot_20230604_221329_HouseSigma.jpg

Screenshot_20230604_221108_HouseSigma.jpg

Edited by Godisfaithful

• Godisfaithful changed the title to Duplex Apartment for Rent Close to the Law Faculty