Haven't heard back yet?

LawstudentinCanada

The fact that some people haven't heard back by now after paying application fees is a joke. Windsor should do better (and any other school that has a similar situation to others in this).

Edited by Southside
  • Like 3

18 hours ago, Southside said:

The fact that some people haven't heard back by now after paying application fees is a joke. Windsor should do better (and any other school that has a similar situation to others in this).

Did Windsor ever promise that you will heard from them before July 1, 2021?

kpkpkp
  • Law Student

I heard nothing - not even waitlist but was accepted June 23rd last year - hold out hope! 

Edited by kpkpkp

FrozenKibbles
  • Applicant

safe to assume that we didn't get in if we've been "referred to admissions" but not waitlisted?

• Sad 1

lawapplicant96
  • Applicant
10 minutes ago, FrozenKibbles said:

safe to assume that we didn't get in if we've been "referred to admissions" but not waitlisted?

That’s what I’m wondering as well…

Squeen
  • Applicant

I hope Windsor isn't doing the same error as Bora Laskin. After sending emails and leaving voicemails, bora laskin just emailed me saying that i was rejected but they forgot to inform me. 

• Like 1

FrozenKibbles
  • Applicant
On 7/6/2021 at 9:50 AM, lawapplicant96 said:

That’s what I’m wondering as well…

I ended up emailing them asking for feedback on my application since I still haven’t heard anything and they scheduled a meeting for me with the assistant dean of admissions on Monday so I guess that confirms it lol.

lawapplicant96
  • Applicant
11 minutes ago, FrozenKibbles said:

I ended up emailing them asking for feedback on my application since I still haven’t heard anything and they scheduled a meeting for me with the assistant dean of admissions on Monday so I guess that confirms it lol.

Well … that’s heartbreaking lol 😕 but I guess I wasn’t expecting much anyway but still.. 

FrozenKibbles
  • Applicant
15 minutes ago, lawapplicant96 said:

Well … that’s heartbreaking lol 😕 but I guess I wasn’t expecting much anyway but still.. 

hopefully you get better luck!

Squeen
  • Applicant
33 minutes ago, FrozenKibbles said:

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but why would they schedule a meeting with the assistant dean ?

FrozenKibbles
  • Applicant
1 hour ago, Squeen said:

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but why would they schedule a meeting with the assistant dean ?

Not a dumb question, I was just expecting a short write-up. I guess this is just their process for giving feedback to applicants who request it.

Squeen
  • Applicant
2 minutes ago, FrozenKibbles said:

Not a dumb question, I was just expecting a short write-up. I guess this is just their process for giving feedback to applicants who request it.

Oh okay. Have they rejected you already? Or still referred to admission?

FrozenKibbles
  • Applicant
Just now, Squeen said:

Oh okay. Have they rejected you already? Or still referred to admission?

Still referred

Squeen
  • Applicant
18 minutes ago, FrozenKibbles said:

Still referred

Same here. Still referred.. its a pretty odd situation to agree to have a meeting with you when you haven't heard about their decision in the first place. 

All the best to you.

FrozenKibbles
  • Applicant
12 minutes ago, Squeen said:

Same here. Still referred.. its a pretty odd situation to agree to have a meeting with you when you haven't heard about their decision in the first place. 

All the best to you.

I agree... Very odd. And thanks! Best of luck to you as well

LawstudentinCanada
On 7/9/2021 at 3:07 PM, FrozenKibbles said:

hopefully you get better luck!

are you referred for single or dual ?

FrozenKibbles
  • Applicant
23 hours ago, LawstudentinCanada said:

are you referred for single or dual ?

Single