Tuition Owing Now Available On Your Student Portal (Due August 15th)

AllRise

AllRise
  • Law Student

Hi All, 

Just a friendly notification that tuition owing information is now available on your UWindsor Financial Account on your student portal. 

Tuition is due August 15th, but you should pay a few days ahead of time as it can take 72 hours to process online payments and they aren't accepting cash or in-person payments. 

• Like 1

AllRise
  • Law Student

Hey Scholar,

This website will likely be able to answer any payment questions you have: 

https://www.uwindsor.ca/finance/784/payment-options

If you have any other general questions I would recommend contacting U of Windsor, they will be able to answer any questions better than I will. 

I would recommend contacting Francine Herlehey Francine.Herlehy@uwindsor.ca

Edited by AllRise
Providing a more knowledgeable contact for answering questions.
  • Like 1

Scholar
  • Law Student

Hey AllRise, 

My questions are more general in nature for a fellow, incoming U of Windsor law student, such as if you received your OBA membership yet, Peer Mentor, living on-campus in light of today's announcement regarding the Winter Term, etc., but no worries - I appreciate the speedy response, nonetheless! 🙂