Tuition + Debt

lawstudentbc001

lawstudentbc001
  • Law Student

Hello Everyone! Given that the tuition cost for TRU is higher than any other BC law school, I'm curious to see how TRU student intend to deal with the cost of tuition + living costs? What are some ways you are reducing your debt? I would love to hear from graduates as well who are now working and paying off their loans. How much did you owe by the end of school, what was your lifestyle like during school, what is your life like now during repayment, how long is your repayment plan, etc. Any little pieces of information will be helpful for me to see where I might end up after I'm done school. 

I'm taking BC student loans and have a credit line secured. I have minimum help from my parents. I have loans from my undergrad too. I anticipate owing $110k+ once i'm done and this scares the crap out of me.

I appreciate your responses.