Chances for 2022-2023 year?

Lfg11

Lfg11
  • Applicant

Hi all,

Seeking advice on my chances at U of T for 2022-2023, currently going into my 4th/final year of undergrad. Current stats:

cGPA (OLSAS converted) - 3.91

LSAT - 166

Weak softs and likely average LORs (focused on running a part time business throughout my undergrad)

Thanks in advance!

Telephantasm

Your chances are good. Your numbers are right in line with the average acceptance. Having weak softs could hurt you, as U of T is really pushing the "holistic" application process now (accounts for a 1/3 of your app decision, if I recall). But I think your numbers suffice, and you can probably turn your part-time business experience into something of a soft.

9 hours ago, Lfg11 said:

Hi all,

Seeking advice on my chances at U of T for 2022-2023, currently going into my 4th/final year of undergrad. Current stats:

cGPA (OLSAS converted) - 3.91

LSAT - 166

Weak softs and likely average LORs (focused on running a part time business throughout my undergrad)

Thanks in advance!

What is your B3?

Just now, luckycharm said:

Good chance but not 100%

Lfg11
  • Applicant
6 hours ago, Telephantasm said:

Your chances are good. Your numbers are right in line with the average acceptance. Having weak softs could hurt you, as U of T is really pushing the "holistic" application process now (accounts for a 1/3 of your app decision, if I recall). But I think your numbers suffice, and you can probably turn your part-time business experience into something of a soft.

Appreciate the response and feedback. I was unaware that U of T cared so much about softs, so that's good to know !

2 hours ago, luckycharm said:

What is your B3?

Good chance but not 100%

My B3 would also be 3.91 as I am going into my fourth year of undergrad this coming September. Thank you for the response!

3 hours ago, Lfg11 said:

Appreciate the response and feedback. I was unaware that U of T cared so much about softs, so that's good to know !

My B3 would also be 3.91 as I am going into my fourth year of undergrad this coming September. Thank you for the response!

I figured that after I posted it. but didn't bother to edit it.